Have you wondered what Tai Chi or Qigong could do for you?
Do you want to know why so many health and aging experts
recommend these practices to promote long, healthy life?
Find out for FREE!
- Join us on World Tai Chi & Qigong Day (the last Saturday of April) for a celebration of the health and longevity that Tai Chi and Qigong practitioners have enjoyed for thousands of years. On this special day, our teaching staff and students will travel the Northcenter community lead ing FREE guided practice sessions in both Tai Chi and Qigong.
All levels of experience are welcome in this once a year event.
The World Tai Chi & Qigong Day
Northcenter Wellness Tour
Saturday April 27, 2013
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
In case of rain showers, all outdoor venues will be cancelled and instead take place at the Tai Chi Center of Chicago.
Call 773.396.2653 if the weather is questionable and you want to know where we are.
- Choose one or more of these FREE sessions to discover what balance, breath and focused movement will bring to you:
LIST OF EVENTS
9:30 - 10:30 am Qigong @ the Tai Chi Center of Chicago
11:00 - 12:00 pm Tai Chi @ the Tai Chi Center of Chicago
- (4043 N. Ravenswood Ave. Suite 228)
- (corner of Damen Ave. and Bell Plaine Ave.)
- (between Montrose Ave. and Sunnyside Ave. on Lincoln Ave.)
JOIN US and learn how to improve YOUR well-being!
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day (WTCQD) is an annual event held the last Saturday of April each year to promote the related disciplines of T'ai Chi Ch'uan and qigong around the world since 1999. For more information on World Tai Chi and Qigong Day, additional events, and the Tai Chi and Qigong Medical Research Library please visit http://worldtaichiday.org